At Florida Eviction Services – Law Office of John Karl Schwartz, Jr. we are here to listen to your needs and help you accomplish your goals in any way we can.
Residential Eviction Services
Flat fee of $580.00 for up to two tenants
The $580.00 fee covers:
- Court Filing Fee
- Up to two summons
- Service of process
- Attorney fees
- For an uncontested
- Residential eviction for possession only
This price is for up to two tenants. There will be an additional charge of $75 for each additional Tenant.
Review of Lease
Review of 3-day notice
Or other notice given to remove tenants for premises. Review of correspondence between landlord and tenant One phone consultation (limited to 15 minutes)
- Drafting and filing the complaint for eviction (county filing fees included)
- Drafting and filing up to 2 summonses
- Service of Process for up to 2 tenants
- Drafting and filing a motion for default and clerk’s default for tenants’ failure to file a response to the complaint for eviction.
- Drafting and filing the motion for judgment for possession Drafting the Final Judgment for Eviction and mailing to Judge
- Drafting up to 2 Non-Military
- Affidavits for you to sign, have notarized and emailed back to my office.
- Affidavit of Amounts Due – drafted for you to sign, have notarized and emailed back to me.
THIS IS FOR A ONE COUNT COMPLAINT FOR REMOVAL OF UP TO TWO TENANTS. THE COMPLAINT DOES NOT INCLUDE A COUNT FOR DAMAGES. FOR EACH ADDITIONAL TENANT THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $75.00.
NOTE: A WRIT OF POSSESSION IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE $580.00 PRICE.
THE CHARGE FOR A WRIT OF POSSESSION, IF NEEDED, IS $150.00 WHICH INCLUDED A MAXIMUM OF $90.00 TO THE SHERIFF AND $60.00 TO THE LAW OFFICE.
If a response is filed by the Tenant, or on behalf of the tenant the eviction is no longer and uncontested eviction.
If the tenant puts money into the Registry of the Court, it is no longer an uncontested eviction.
Additional charges will be due and payable if the eviction is no longer an uncontested eviction.
The additional charges will be $450.00 which will include up to one mediation or one court hearing.
My office will prepare your notice to pay or vacate and have it delivered to the tenants’ address for a minimum fee of $90.00 – depending on the county.
Managing Difficult Tenants
If you find that you are struggling with a tenant that is not honoring the lease agreement and you can’t seem to resolve the problems on your own, then contacting a lawyer like John can produce better results to manage the relationship and resolve the conflict. John is able to mediate, make phone calls, and even write letters on your behalf to make sure the lease agreement is being honored and your requests as the landlord are being met.
Facing a Tenant in Court
If you are taking a tenant to court or are being sued by a tenant, contact John to greatly increase the success of your outcome.
Contact Us About Your Case
Please talk slowly and repeat your return phone number.