I am available seven days a week. You may call, text, or email me anytime. If you call and there is no answer, do NOT leave a voice message. Email me or text me. Many times, the voice message is not understandable because of poor service, and I will not be able to return your call.
My practice is limited to representing Landlords in Osceola and Polk County. The reason is that I personally handle your case and if a court appearance or mediation is required, I do not want to have another attorney appear on your behalf.
Steps I require:
- The first step in your case is to contact me and discuss you case.
- The second step in your case, after the initial interview, is for you to email me a copy of your lease, any notices which you gave your tenant and any communications between you and your tenants.
- Next, I will contact you and go over the lease, notices, and communications between you and your tenant, and discuss charges to retain me for your eviction.
- If you decide to use my services, you will make payment by Zelle or PayPal.
- Once Payment is received, I will begin you case.
Law Office of John Karl Schwartz Jr
318 N. John Young Parkway, Suite 6
Kissimmee, Florida 34744
Florida Bar Number: 970905
The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. Nothing on this page or associated pages should be taken as legal advice. The information on this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
NOTE: The Florida Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all lawyers to notify all recipients of e-mail that (1) e-mail communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it passes through as it goes from me to you and vice versa, (3) persons not participating in our communications may intercept our communications by improperly accessing your computer or my computer or even some computer unconnected to either of us which the e-mail passed through. If you want future communications to be sent in a different fashion, please let me know.
The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertising. Before you decide, ask me to send you free written information about my qualifications and experience